As many of you may know, I spent a good part of the summer in front of the video-editing computer transcribing data from videos of experiments. I used Adobe Premiere to organize and view the videos. However, Adobe Premiere was made for movie/cinematic editing, not data transcription, so I had to “invent” a few ways to import and export the data. I also found a few problems/bugs, so I wrote all of this up in a document which can be found here. I structured this as a sort of FAQ on using Premiere, so I also added some basic (yet vital) processes that took me a while to figure out (like capturing video and exporting videos). Enjoy!